Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still Waiting for My New Catalogs... How About a Stampin' Up! Update?

So, I'm waiting for my new catties to arrive and I don't really want to do anything. All I want is my new catty!! I did not get to go to convention this year - maybe next year! I did get to see a lot of what goes on - and all the awesome announcements that were made, so I thought I'd give a little update here for all of you:

On Day 1 - July 31st, they announced that Shelli Gardner, our co-founder is starting her own personal blog. This is very exciting news as she is truly the driving force behind Stampin' Up! The address is SoShelli.com. It will be filled with all kinds of great stuff - gift and project ideas and a personal look at her life at home and at the Stampin' Up! office.

They also announced that they are launching "Shelli's Signature Collection". It will include stamp sets, home decor, and accessories. The first official glimpse at Shelli's Signature Collection will come in the Holiday Mini which will begin October 1st.

Stampin' Up! is going to partner with Country Living Magazine again (for the second time) to offer an exclusive holiday kit which will include exclusive stamps, a combination of designer series paper, and coordinating accessories that will only be available by purchasing this kit! The kit and project ideas from the kit will be will be featured among 20 pages in the magazine's December holiday issue. The last time it was beautiful - I can't wait to see what they come up with this time!

There will also be a Phase 2 to the already awesome Decor Elements that will include colors and, I believe, two-step Decor Elements. These will be available for purchase on October 1st. Check out these picture that some of the demonstrators at convention took.


Ginormous Flowers?


Not sure. Hmmmm.


Always?


Nursery Necesseties anyone???


So, all this is very cool, right??? There's more, though!


On Day 2 - August 1st, they made an absolutely GINORMOUS announcement - and I think a picture is worth a THOUSAND words!!

Stampin' Up! and Sizzix have partnered to offer the Big Shot! Check out that adorable doctor's bag you can get to keep it in! You can use all your Sizzix dies and embossing templates in this. You can use your Cuttlebug embossing templates and dies in this. It seems to be quite versatile! I can't wait to get it! And no, I'm not going to go to Michael's or AC Moore for this - I'd rather get the hostess benefits from it!! Besides, I want mine to say Stampin' Up! on it! The SU! version will be all black as well. We will carry many of the standard dies and embossing templates as well as some exclusive Stampin' Up! ones. My wishlist is VERY LENGTHY right now!! My birthday's coming though - maybe that will help!! This will be available for sale as of September 2nd, I believe. I will post the brochure for you. There are some awesome dies and so many awesome projects that we can make with this - both cards and projects!

Well, my catalog still hasn't arrived! :( I suppose I should do some laundry or something useful (maybe stamp?)

I'll let you know the moment I receive my catalog!! I've heard there is a lot of fantastic new stuff inside!! New punches, paper, stamps - you name it!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: