Saturday, August 30, 2008

Something Just for My Hostesses!

So I got to thinking.... I have my 50X50 board just for people who purchase $50 (every $50 you purchase in product, you get a square on the board; when the board's full, I'll draw a name and the winner will receive $50 in free Stampin' Up! merchandise from me). But what can I do for my hostesses?

So I took the same basic concept and everyone that hosts a party will get a square on my Hostess Prize Drawing Board. When the board is full (mind you, this one is smaller than the 50X50 board - it only has 24 available squares), I will draw a name and the winning hostess will receive $25 in free Stampin' Up! merchandise from me! See the pictures below (taken before tonight's party). At this point, there are five squares filled on the Hostess Board.




Some notes about the Hostess Board. I am including anyone that hosted a "qualifying" party. According to Stampin' Up! a qualifying party is $150. If you place an order for $150 or more, you are eligible for Hostess Benefits - you get a square. If you host a workshop in your home with sales of at least $150, you are eligible for Hostess Benefits - you get a square. If you host a Book Party and have your friends place orders with sales of at least $150, you are eligible for Hostess Benefits - you get a square. If you are hostess for a club one month - you get a square.

I have included anyone that has had a qualifying party since the new Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog came out on August 11th.

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments: