Monday, August 11, 2008

The Catalogs are Here!

I've got the catalogs!! This catalog is absolutely awesome! Want one?

If you’d like a *free* catalog – it’s really easy: there’s a few easy ways you can do that:

Check out my Stampin’ Up! website and check my calendar to see when I’m available and then e-mail me or give a call to let me know when you’d like to book your party! You can hold the party at your house or in my classroom. All hostesses receive a free catalog.

Get some friends together and form a Club, we’ll set all the club dates ahead of time(again check the calendar on my website) – everyone will get a chance to be hostess. The minimum party is $150, so the minimum order will be $150 divided by the number of people in the club! You can hold it at your house or in my classroom. All hostesses in the club receive a free catalog.

If you don’t want to have an actual party, there’s always a book party! Receive a free catalog for hosting a book party.

Or, you can buy a catalog for $10. I’ll give you a coupon for $5.00 off your first $35 order with the purchase of a catalog.

Let me know if you’re interested! I am so very excited about this new catalog and the new products Stampin’ is introducing!

Happy Stamping! I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: