Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Christmas in August - Card Details - Part I

So, I thought I would break it down some and give you the details for half of the cards we made at the Christmas in August camp on Monday night. We had a great crowd! I wanted to keep at least most of the cards simple so that if people choose to copy any of them for their Christmas card, it won't be an overwhelming task.

I am going to start with the cards that are not made with actual Christmas stamp sets. One of them, Crab & Company has a couple of Christmas stamps that come as part of the set, but the overall set is not a Christmas set.


This card is done based on a technique on Amy Celona's blog. She is an amazingly talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I'm hoping to one day get to meet her! Every person that did this card at Camp came out with a card that looked different, but equally GORGEOUS!

Lovely as a Snowy Tree (titled as Amy Celona titled hers - I couldn't resist!)
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Sanded
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Craft Very Vanilla
Accessories: sponge, sponge dauber, hemp twine


This card I CASE'd (Copy And Share with Everyone - in case you were wondering) from "abcde" on SCS.

Jingle Shells
Stamps: Crab & Company
Paper: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Spiral Tab Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Real Red Marker


This card I cased from "Jova29" on SCS.

Happy Holidays Mistletoe
Stamps: Fresh Cuts, Happy Everything
Paper: Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Bravo Burgundy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon


I LOVE THIS CARD (it's one of my favorite stamp sets)! I cased this one too - I got this one from "samswindle" on SCS.

Baroque Motifs Christmas
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: NONE

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments: