Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bag in a Box!

SO.... I visit a lot of blogs and websites to get new ideas to share with my stampers. I also belong to Splitcoaststampers (as a demo) and to a FABULOUS demo website - SUDSOL (Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On-Line). Well, on SUDSOL, I've had the wonderful opportunity to be in the company of tons of absolutely amazing demonstrators. One of them, Paula Goff, has a tutorial on her blog for this awesome project: Bag in a Box. It is SOOOOO easy! My club is actually going to make it at our next meeting. I love it! Can you tell, I'm excited about this one?! It's so quick and easy, I keep making more of them!

Here are the first four I made:

You can see some details about what I used with the photos below.


With this pair, I used paper from the Stampin' Up! Tie The Knot Designer Series Paper set. The cardstock is Regal Rose and Blush Blossom. The ribbons are Regal Rose grosgrain and the wide Very Vanila grosgrain. There are also rhinestone brads in the center of the flowers! I used my new scallop punch border for the bottom!


The second pair is made with some SEI paper I had (I know - bad! Not SU!) I used Close to Cocoa cardstock and Mellow Moss Cardstock (with some Brocade Blue thrown in) and I also used some of our buttons. I used Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon. I was trying for something a little more masculine!

Thank you Paula Goff! I think we're going to try with the Bella Rose paper at our Club!

No comments: