Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christmas in August Camp Monday, August 25th - Sneak Peek!

I have all my cards ready for Monday's Christmas in August Stamp Camp! I thought you'd all like a sneak peek! There are still a few spaces left if anyone is interested! It's being held here in my classroom. The cost is $20 for 8 cards. If you bring a friend (new to me), get $5 off your camp fee. If you place an order, receive $5 off your camp fee (minimum $25 order to receive discount). If you're interested in attending, just send me an e-mail and I'll get right back to you!

I wish I could take credit for coming up with all these beautiful cards, but I really only came up with two of them! I cased the other six!


The Merry & Bright card (snowman) and the Snow jumbo wheel cards (ultra simple cards) are mine. The Baroque Motifs card I cased from "samswindle" on SCS and the Freshcuts card I cased from "Jova29" on SCS. I particularly like both of these cards because they are NOT actually Christmas stamp sets!



The Lovely as a Tree card I totally and completely cased from Amy Celona. I think my card looks beautiful and it totally does NOT do justice to Amy's card - she is simply AMAZING (you really should check out her blog)! The JOY card using Punch Pals, I cased from "mendiolat" on SCS. The Santa card using Jolliest Time of the Year I cased from "ckreege" on SCS. And the Jingle Shells card, I cased from "abcde" on SCS.

On most of the cards I did something to alter it in some way, shape or form, but the original ideas are not mine and I want to give credit where credit is due.

I'm excited about the Christmas in August stamp camp on Monday night - I just wish my order from Stampin' Up! had arrived in time to use new sets! Oh well, there's always next time!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin,

I love the cards!!! Looking forward to the camp!-Tammy