Monday, September 1, 2008

Sneak Peek of Black & White Camp Cards

I will be holding a Black & White Card Camp in September. There will be a morning session on Thursday, September 25th at 9:30AM here in my classroom and an evening session on Sunday, September 28th at 6:30PM also here in my classroom. The cost of the camp is $20 for 8 cards. If you bring a friend (someone new to me), you will receive $5 off your camp fee. If you place an order (minimum of $35), you will receive $5 off your camp fee. Currently, I am posting half of the cards. I will add the other four cards soon.


The card on the left was partially CASE'd from "cobbco_stamper" on SCS; it uses Fresh Cuts (such a versatile set!). The card on the right uses Embrace Life.


The card on the top was CASE'd from a card by "bksjones" on SCS; it uses Baroque Motifs (a favorite, very versatile set!). The bottom card is similar to a card made by "scrown8301" on SCS. I just love the Paisley background stamp!

This should be a rather fun camp! I hope you'll join me! Please RSVP to me by e-mail if you would like to attend.

HAPPY STAMPING

No comments: