Monday, September 8, 2008

Inspired by Nature

And so I was! Inspired by Nature, that is. I went grocery shopping today (all by myself - that's always a treat) and they had a bunch of plants for sale out front. I was sorely tempted to by one of them - a cone flower plant. And not because I really needed it! I wanted it because it matches my new stamp set!!! Inspired by Nature!


Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge Daubers
Technique: I stamped off on the grass. I used the sponge daubers to apply the different color inks to the flower stamp.

I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed making it!

Do you see the final step in my blog make-over? Check out the watermark on my picture! Michelle Laycock (www.laycockdesigns.com) is just soooo talented! I am having so much fun!

I hope to see some of you next Sunday evening for a fun evening of just plain stamping - $10 and you bring whatever projects you are working on - you can use my stamps, stamp pads, punches, etc. Bring your own consumables - adhesives, paper, etc. Let me know if you plan on attending!

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments: