Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Fun Project

This is actually another project that I did a while ago and some of you have seen: Stamped Dominoes!



It's really quite easy - just time consuming.

Day 1 - Stamp image with Stazon ink. Let dry over a 24 hour period.
Day 2 - Color image in with colored Sharpie markers. Again, let dry over a 24 hour period.
Day 3 - Mush entire domino front into a Versamark Pad, sprinkle irridescent ice embossing powder over domino. Use heat gun to emboss. (You can see it get an almost glazed look when it's finished.)

So, not difficult - it just took a while! The kids loved them. I put heavy duty magnet strips - not self-adhesive - I glued it on with E6000 glue. It's a really strong glue - you can get it anywhere - I think I got mine at Wal-Mart.

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments: