Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to Stamping!

It was a small group tonight, but even I got to stamp! What fun! I used one of my new stamp sets - Upsy Daisy. And guess what? The only time I touched Bella Toile tonight was to pass it to someone else! I didn't stamp it on anything! But if someone else asked me what they should stamp, it was usually one of my first suggestions!

Here's my card:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Perfect Plum, Close to Cocoa (markers - handsome hunter, elegant eggplant)
Paper: Perfect Plum, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Barely Banana
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Scallop Border Punch, White Gel Pen

And guess where I got this beautiful fall color combination? My Color Coach! I wanted to use Perfect Plum, so I started with that color. The other colors are all the colors that were chosen to go with it. And I think it's a pretty amazing combination! I'm really recommending it - a must have!

I made some other cards too, but you'll have to come back to see those!

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments: