Saturday, September 13, 2008

No Time to Stamp Today!

No time to stamp today! I'm getting ready for a craft show tomorrow! I'm a vendor at the 3rd Annual Twin Angel Folk Festival at Camp Sloper. Tickets are $20 per person, with children 8 and under free.

The Twin Angel Folk Festival benefits the Twin Angel Foundation (in memory of Ben and Josh Wilson) which is dedicated to supporting families affected by Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome and to the education of the medical community regarding TTTS.

It's a really great cause and it would be really, really nice if some of my stampers were to come visit me (and my mother-in-law - AVON) tomorrow. In fact, it would be so nice, that any of my stampers that come to visit me tomorrow will get a little coupon from me for a FREE Stampin' Up! product!

AND....don't forget that on Sunday night, it's FUN NIGHT! Come stamp with me. Bring your current projects that you are working on - stamping and/or scrapbooking. Bring your own consumables - adhesives, paper, etc. You can use my punches, stamps, stamp pads. The cost is just $10. Let me know if you plan on attending!

I hope to see you sometime this weekend!

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments: