Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Samples for Sketch Challenge #2

So, I'm a day late, but I did promise a sample for the Sketch Challenge! I have three! I combined my Sketch Challenge #2 with a color challenge from SUDSOL - SDC 5.


Card #1: Punch Pals
Stamps: Punch Pals
Paper: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Garden Green, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: NEW Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Square Punch


Card #2: Perfect Princess
Stamps: Perfect Princess, Floral Background, Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Blush Blossom, Basic Black
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way Glue, Tag Punches, NEW Scallop Border Punch



Card #3: All in the Family
Stamps: All in the Family, Polka Dot Background, Short & Sweet
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black
Accessories: Taupe Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch

Happy Stamping! Good luck with the challenge!

No comments: