Sunday, July 27, 2008

Today is Camp Day! Retirement Party...How about a Sneak Peek?

So tonight at 6:30 is my Retirement Party Stamp Camp. 8 Cards for $20. All the cards are made with stamp sets that are retiring with the current catalog on August 10th. Some of the paper and ink is even retiring (in-colors)! So, I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of four of the cards we'll be doing tonight. There's still room if anyone would like to jump in last minute!


Card #1: Snowmen - For those of you that know me, you know that ordinarily, I'm all Stampin' Up! all the time, but I've recently gotten a Cuttlebug and I LOVE IT! I cased this card from Aimee30 on SCS (and added some of my own touches to it!)
Stamps: Festive Favorites
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue



Card #2: Year After Year Tent Card
Stamps: Print Pattern, Amazing to Zany, Year After Year
Paper: Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Only Orange, Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Sponge, Basic Black Marker, Oval Punches, Blender Pen, Always Artichoke Marker


Card #3: Bandana Print Criss-Cross Card - Once I saw the amazing bandana print cards that were on SUDSOL, I just had to do this one! I was inspired by all of them! There are some amazing demonstrators on that board!
Stamps: Polka Dot & Paisley, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Pure Pomegranate, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Square Punches, Round Tab Punch, White Gel Pen, Basic Black Marker


Card #4: Dilly Dally Pocket Thank You
Stamps: Dotted, Much Appreciated, Dilly Dally
Paper: Groovy Guava, Pure Pomegranate, Whisper White
Ink: Groovy Guava, Pure Pomegranate, Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon, 1/8" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Sticky Tape

I will post the remaining four cards either tonight or tomorrow morning! Thanks for looking!

No comments: