Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome and Introduction

I'm just starting out with my blog, so bear with me! I'm very new to this! My name is Robin and I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for just over four years now. I am married to a wonderful guy, Jeff, with three children - one boy, John, and two girls, Emma & Allison. I also work for the American Lung Association of New England.

I have a whole bunch of amazingly talented customers and from time to time I will be posting some of their work here! Currently, I have given some of them a card sketch challenge and I will post both the sketch and the results here when I get it!

Stay tuned for samples!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin,

Great job starting your blog!!!! Your kids are as talented as you!!
I am looking forward to joining the stampin'up club.

--Tammy